Protect A Cycle
A police force approved and preferred specification that offers unbeatable secure bike storage.
Tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board and awarded the LPS1175 Security Rating 1 and in addition, has achieved the Police SBD mark (Secure By Design) Preferred Police Specification.
The “Protect A Cycle” is supplied complete with two stainless steel hasps with two high-security padlocks (Sold Secure Silver Approved) as well as a Heavy Duty Ground Anchor (again Sold Secure Silver Approved) complete with High Security Cable (Loss Prevention Board tested).
The Protect a Cycle will allow up to three adult bikes to be stored together (depending on style) and the clever patented design, which features a spring-assisted opening action, allows complete and easy access.
Unit External Dimensions H1330 x W1960 x D890mm
Unit Internal Dimensions H1090-1290 (front to back) x W1800 x D840mm
- Tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (awarded the LPS1175 Security Rating 1).
- Secured By Design approved Police Preferred Specification.
- Padlocks, ground anchor and security chain included.
- Easy to use.
- Integral metal base included complete with fixings for securing to concrete.
- PVC coated galvanised panels 25-year guarantee.
- Generous size stores up to 3 adult bikes.
- Quality build all stainless steel fasteners.
- Easy assembly main components are factory assembled.
- Simple instructions clear step by step illustrated instructions.
- Maintenance-free lasting good looks (no painting).
- Fire-resistant complies with National Building Regulations.
- Choice of colours.
- We now offer our Protect a Cycle with the option of a hinged front ramp.
Lead Time: These are all made to order so delivery will be 16-18 working weeks from point of order.
*Please note, the Protect a Cycle is designed to be bolted down onto a hard (concrete base with must be flat and level.